Saturday, July 13, 2013

Selfish

When you are alone in the midnights, everything will appear in your mind even you are concentrating doing your work. Yeah, truly distracted by thinking the stupid boyfriend who enjoying his nightlife with his friends :) 

Hopefully he is not going anywhere and don't saying any single bad words about me! :P

HAHA! Wonder ever you guys think about sacrificing one thing to another ? Or maybe I should start with asking staying a good friendship with a guy or staying love with your boyfriend is more important? Of course I bet everyone is saying staying love with your own boyfriend will be more important ! Indeed. He might the one who you last love and he will be the one who stay at your side even you happy or sad :) 

I'm sorry for sacrificing you in order to makes my relationship with him more stable. To be truth, If I had a choice I hope that I can maintain both sides! Unfortunately, life is fair right ? No one can escaping by choosing the one you need the most. So, I had chosen the one the most importance ! 

Sound selfish, but I got no choice. 

 Staying with the one you love is much more important :3




No comments:

Post a Comment