Friday, May 17, 2013

16 May 2013

The beginning is always the hardest ._. 
Indeed, every time i actually don't know how to start writing my post. I got the content, but introduction is very challenging! HAHA :D

I hate holidays. Well, maybe to precisely I hate holidays when I'm running out of money. 2 weeks of holiday is totally torturing! Maybe to certain adult, they will scold us for not appreciate holidays as we can relax and doing nothing. Okayyy, shall admit that I'm LUCKY that can relax for 2 weeks, but ... human never appreciate what they get, isn't ? :) 

Went out to Midvalley Megamall with my love today. The first outing for the holidays. Normal outing to search my piggy feet a shoes :D 

Well, TO be honest with you guys, my kiddy boyfriend is just like my second daddy! :) ( p/s : even my daddy didn't treat me that way, hehe ) . He is just like a young and kiddy protector to me and he like to mumbling. Yeah, mumbling lots of cause and effect regarding the safety. What he do just to protect me by danger  *BLABLABLAAAA 

He doesn't allowed me to wear clothes that are transparent without him accompany. NO to those "SEXY" clothes. He said : Tshirt will do -.- BUT, what he mumbling is actually correct. NOWADAYS SOCIETY IS TOO DANGEROUS !!! Girls should be more protective in order to stay save outside. Too many pervert in the road, you don't even realise how dangerous the situation. 

He always alert me to protect myself as he thinks that I'm a 3 year old little cuttie girl. :) 
I'm actually quite happy but always scold him for keep on mumbling me. HAHHA *hopeyoudontmind. Be honest, I got just a little bit alert about my safety measures toward people, either know or unknown. BUT definitely not to those indon guys, bangla guys.  However, I'm thankful to the god for bringing him to me. Thanks for sending me a guy that protects me all the time. Promised you that I will started to take care myself and my safety. Please trust me :) and seriously I'm so appreciate every moment with you even you mumbling. HAHAHAAH xD 

He is handsome to me, isn't ? :)

谢谢你 亲爱的  

No comments:

Post a Comment