Thursday, May 23, 2013

5202013

Finally I'm free to update my invisible blog :D 

Actually this blog got no reader except Mr Yong :) I guess no one still remember my blog link as the link is quite no meaning. Hahaha :) But never mind, the purpose of writing these is just for expressing my feelings towards what he did to me these few days  :) One important reader is more than enough . 

May 20 2013 ; 5202013 
An important date that I guess I will never forget. Of course, many couple will never forget such a lovely day cause the date represent "I LOVE YOU" when we translate it Chinese. However, he made me a surprise that I never know, never expect and never dream of :) 

He lie to me since morning! He lie to me that his stomach doesn't feeling well. Therefore, he quickly rush back home and dump me aside walking back to home. T___T . I'm afraid  as its late night and one girl walking back is super dangerous. 

But, he giving me such a surprise that melts my heart ! 

He did all these to me. Im shocked and happy. Surprise doesn't need to use lots of money but sincerity! He give me so much happiness and I feel like I'm a little princess to him. With the song and environment, I feel so touched and can't even react and response :) I just feel very thankful for what you did to me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment