Monday, May 27, 2013

Year One Semester 3

Guess someone always waiting for my newpost :D

In a blink of eyes, this is my last semester in year one. Ohhh, time really flies :O . Its already in the middle year of 2013. I still cannot imagine how fast the time passes, 3 more years for graduate!

Congrats to me for my results! HAHAH :) In semester two, able to get 3.7 pointer over 4 :P kinda happy for this result ! But, i'll work more harder in this semester ! Hell yeah man ! :P

Today, had some arguement with mr yong T___T. Due to someone and something and some words make us argue so badly :( Fortunately, we only argue for 2 hours and we back to sweet sweet again :) I'm consider as lucky right? :P

Some photos that i wanna upload in my facebook neither instagram but, cant ! TT

Love you always :)


Our combination photos :P

Short post :P 
more to come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment