Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dating day with desserts :D


Guess every youngster will give it a try :D

Malaysian is good in promoting those unique and special "food"! HAHAHA, youngster nowadays love to show off what current activity they do and post it in instagram or facebook! So, DO I :D *I'm still youngster :D

Dating with my lovely boyfriend with another couple. Most of my university mate is having partner be their side, so do I :) Hehehe. Actually, at first we planning go to Grand Hyatt Hotel for tea session but because we park our car at Farenheit 88 and by walking distance we able to reach Grand Hyatt Hotel, we stop in Pavilion to try "something new" -- Nitrogen Ice Cream :) 

Its look delicious ; but for me it just a normal ice cream with gases HAHA! 

credited to my babie :) helping me taking photos while waiting the ice cream done ! :P

Sooner, we went from pavilion to the KLCC as Grand Hyatt Hotel just beside the KLCC Convention Centre. To be truth, I'm so happy to go such place with my boy as this is the first time I'm going such high class place just to get a tea session :) Its like trying a new thing with my boy :) Amazing feelings. Oops :P

This is the desserts. Its nice but toooo sweet for me :P 

I love the environment cause the place its just in front of the KLCC building 

took so many picture with bie, but no one is nice :( so , just post a ugly photo of me and you :)

Be grateful that I'm able to be the one I love. Going somewhere new and eating something unique but not with you, I guess I wouldn't be as happy as that. I'm happy that I earn something bonus today as I able to try something new with him together :) I always been so appreciate the moment with him even just a small dating or go to have a lunch :) Not being silly but I think those moment is more than enough :)


No comments:

Post a Comment